Wednesday, June 23, 2010

More photos of Korea!

Long stairway

The rice fields at the second stage.

Baskin Robins!



My new Ajuma hat.



Korean graffitti



My kids at the park




This is the girls bathroom. I would not even know how to use this.





I think that this is a cemetary




Beautiful



The kids in front of something cool






Rigs lost his front tooth




Hiking with our friends





Getting our california king size bed through the window





A bridge across the river in Deagu





The river in Deagu





Top of hill 303





Me and my kids



Arent we just so cute



Our family at the war memorial on hill 303



The fish market



















3 comments:

Claudy said...

I loved all the great pictures! That toilet is weird and I wouldn't know where to begin. lol! Your mom told us about the Ajuma hat. She definitely can't wait to see you guys...make sure to wear that hat all the time while she is there;).

Celeste Ferguson said...

Ali...you must be having a blast! How neat to explore all of that. I couldn't even figure out how to use that toilet. :) Hey we need your address. Preston bought some "do-it-yourelf" post cards. He wants to send one to Rigs!

heidi said...

Wow how fun Ali! What a great experience for you, your hubby and the kids!